JIFactor Evaluation Criteria:
The Journal Impact Factor (JIF) is calculated per year on the basis of .
– Percentage of original papers published in last year;
– Scientific papers published in last year;
– Indexation shown in the list of databases.
– Language of the titles and abstracts of articles;
– Language of published articles;
– International Editorial Board;
– Long-term cooperation with foreign reviewers;
– Degree of popularity of the journal for the international market.
– The regularity of appearance;
– Age of journal.
D. Technical quality:
– DOI number;
– Availability on the Internet;
– Availability of information, editorial, table of contents, abstracts, full text articles;
– The tools used to manage bibliographies.
– Procedures for reviewing;
– Statements about the originality of the article;
– legal ownership of published content, copyright transfer, etc..
F. Editorial Quality:
– The first page of the cover: title, ISSN, frequency, volume / number / month / year;
– Editorial information;
– Contacts (editor and publisher);
– Detailed guidelines (instructions) for authors;
– Uniform structure of the article.
G . Print and website score:
– Quality of photos and illustrations, graphs and tables, as well as the ability to print in color and quality of the paper.